I was very kindly nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely creator of Preeti Beauty. If you haven’t already, I would highly recommend checking out her blog.
Questions and my answers:
- What made you get into blogging? I really love beauty and fashion, so thought it would be a fun hobby to start as I loved reading other blogs.
- Who is your style icon? Millie MacKintosh without a doubt. I love everything she wears and I just think she has a great fashion sense.
- List your top three make-up tips. Never skip your brows, always line your lips when wearing a matte lip product and try to clean you brushes at least once a week.
- Name one beauty product you cannot live without. This would definitely have to be mascara. It opens up your eyes and make you look more awake.
- What current show/tv programme/series have you been watching? I recently started watching a show called Devious Maids. I had never heard of it before but I was browsing the box sets available to watch on sky and I came across this. I am now hooked. If you like Desparate Housewives I would recommend this as they are quite similar.
- What is your favourite film? The Holiday. I have seen it a countless amount of times and never get sick of it.
- Name one blogger that inspires you. This would have to be Victoria from In the Frow. She has such lovely style and she also does posts on her life and advice which are really helpful to read.
- What is your favourite quote? ‘A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.‘- Coco Chanel.
For the rules click here.
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- What makeup item could you not live without?
- Where would you love to visit?
- Who is your favourite actor?
- What are 3 items that are always in you handbag?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Who is your favourite blogger?